FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE to 2015] Hilton Waikoloa Village {US-HI}
Old Feb 13, 2005, 7:42 pm
murrayhill

Programs: Hilton HHonors Gold, Delta Silver Medallion, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by flying_kittens
You are the second person I've met here who stayed at HWV at exactly the same time I did! (I wrote an 'in progress' report while I was there... okay, I'm a geek).

Did you and your wife spend mornings at the adult pool? I remember talking with a pregnant woman who was standing in the shallow end steps one morning, and she had a NY or NJ accent.

The food trays were a problem in the Palace Tower, too. Actually, I hated everything about room service, in my three encounters with them.

God, the spa was gorgeous! I wish I'd had enough money to just go whole hog in there. I got a manicure, though, which was nice. I could not believe there was a three-year-old getting a pedicure while I was there. Three.
Alas, we never made it to the adult pool, tempting as it was. We made it to the pool closer to where they had all the signs of the Chinese Lunar Calendar. Mrs. Murrayhill even made it down the slide in all her expectant glory.