FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - No more Marriott rewards for AMEX Germany?
Old Feb 12, 2005, 10:57 pm
Sydfly

Location: SYD, Australia......Hotels: HHon LT Diamond, Hyatt LT Glob, Marriott AMB (LT Gold), IHG AMB (20 years of SCC and RoyAMB dropped 2024)...Airlines: BA GGL (OW Emerald), LH FTL (*S), QF Plat (LT Gold), VA, UA Silver (*S), SQ Silver (*S)
Originally Posted by colonius
They announced the termination of the Mariott partnership about six month in advance, it was on my invoices from Amex, on the web site, in a newsletter. So everybody should know. I do agree that redemption possibilites for the German MR program look a little thin by now.
Well, first of all I haven't seen this on my statements, but then again I usually don't pay too much attention to that one Secondly, I certainly haven't noticed anything on their website and I'm browsing the redemption categories on a regular basis. If they were serious about telling people they could have a note next to Marriott redemption saying that this offer will expire soon, I think. Thirdly, I get their email newsletter and there certainly wasn't any mention of it in there in the last 12 months...