FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE to 2015] Hilton Waikoloa Village {US-HI}
Old Feb 10, 2005, 10:24 pm
flying_kittens

Programs: AS MVP
Originally Posted by murrayhill
Stayed there from Jan. 27-Feb. 2 on a GLONP2 award for our baby-moon with the ever-pregnant Mrs. Murrayhill.
The rooms are all spacious and nicely decorated, though nothing in the way of abject luxury. Still, more than adequate. They'll turn you down at night, too, if you want.

Walking to and from breakfast, tray after tray of last night's dinner was still outside.

One place is the excellent spa and fitness facility.
You are the second person I've met here who stayed at HWV at exactly the same time I did! (I wrote an 'in progress' report while I was there... okay, I'm a geek).

Did you and your wife spend mornings at the adult pool? I remember talking with a pregnant woman who was standing in the shallow end steps one morning, and she had a NY or NJ accent.

The food trays were a problem in the Palace Tower, too. Actually, I hated everything about room service, in my three encounters with them.

God, the spa was gorgeous! I wish I'd had enough money to just go whole hog in there. I got a manicure, though, which was nice. I could not believe there was a three-year-old getting a pedicure while I was there. Three.