FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MileagePlus Membership Happy Anniversary Messages
Old May 2, 2024, 8:05 pm
DiminishedSeventh

Originally Posted by BoldAndRestless
Had an overseas flight recently and was surprised when the 3 of the Flight Attendants came over to my seat to wish me a Happy 25th Anniversary for being a MileagePlus rewards member. I honestly don't even remember when I signed up but apparently, it was 25 years ago that same day! It was just a nice and pleasant surprise to get allocates even if it was for a rewards program. Have to admit...it did put a smile on my face for that 12 hour trip. 😀
lol we signed up around the same time! My 25th was in April and had quite a few flights that month including some in Polaris. Was about 50/50 with one of the FAs saying something but on a recent Polaris LHR flight the purser stopped by and chatted with me before takeoff, wished me a happy anniversary, stopped to see if I needed anything literally every time he passed my seat, and then brought me some extra food (second appetizer, offered me some of the other entrees too but I was so full). Some of the flight crews really do know how to take care of customers still and go above and beyond. Cheers to your 25th!