FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AC Lounge Access - physical locations and rules (2022 onwards)
Old Apr 16, 2024, 5:46 pm
canopus27

Programs: AC SEMM / HH Diamond
Originally Posted by fbrdky
I lost all my status in January 2024. I had a valid MLL guest pass (from a SE member) and tried to access the MLL at SFO. The pass didn't work and the lounge dragon explained that it is a 50K lounge only. I had not heard of such a thing but as canadiancow mentioned in this post, it's considered a *G lounge. But I thought the MLL guest pass can be used in all Canadian and US lounges branded as MLL?
The access for the MLL lounge passes are explicitly described here: https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/...enefits.html#/
Each pass is valid for access to Maple Leaf Lounges located in the domestic and U.S. zones of Canadian airports, those in Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York (LaGuardia), and the United Club located in Terminal A of Newark Liberty International Airport. Passes can be used with a confirmed same-day departing ticket for scheduled Air Canada flights. Visitors under the age of majority must be accompanied by an adult.
(bolding is mine)