FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - One Reward Stay With Multiple Reward Certificates?
Old Jan 19, 2005, 2:38 pm
MIKESILV
Suspended

Here's my response to your questions as I hope I understand them..
Answer to question 2: is no ( if what you are thinking of turning up with enough certs totalling the amount to redeem a GLONP award ie a 6 day award). The one day cert has to be redeposited into the original account it originally came from, I am assuming it was "gifted" by another HH member.

Question 1, HH has done away with the "discounted for multiple days awards" so you can either have multiple individual day awards or an award of the same total number of days.
So the answer is yes, just turn up with of certs totalling the number of days you want to stay (after you have made reservations for those days)

I find it much more convenient to use single day awards (and also make single day award reservations) that way you have the flexiblity of making changes by cancelling, say day 2 only of a originally planned 4 day stay without having to contact the HH center and getting a complete new set of awards, a procedure which might be a bit of a hassle if you are on the road.

mike

edited to provide, hopefully more clarity

Last edited by MIKESILV; Jan 19, 2005 at 3:38 pm