FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Seating guide: Boeing 777
View Single Post
Old Apr 8, 2024, 1:07 pm
FlyingCruiser

Originally Posted by RichieMc
I doubt any seats will be free in the mini cabin by the day you travel; they are really popular. But seriously, Club Suites don’t really have any bad seats like the old Club. I think you’re right to pay for your desired seats on the A380. You can get seat fees refunded in case of an equipment swap with no issue.
Thank you, and sorry, I didn't express myself correctly reading my post back.

At the moment I could pay for seats in the mini-cabin, or wait until check in to pick from what's left in the rest of the J cabin. When I said 'on the assumption at least one centre pair will be free' I was referring (in my head, never managed to spit it out properly!) to the whole J cabin and not the mini-cabin. I hope it's safe to assume at least one centre pair will be free in the remaining J cabin? If not I might as well bite the bullet now and secure seats in the mini-cabin much as it will pain me,

Thanks for confirmation r.e refund of seat fees for an equipment swap - if I paid for CS and was switched to CW, I'd probably keep the ability to chose - but if paid for seats in CW and switched to CS I'd likely ask for the refund.