FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Wyndham Rewards - Status Match
View Single Post
Old Mar 27, 2024, 11:16 pm
diesteldorf

Just wanted to share a data point.

I've had the Wyndham Earner Business since October, 2020. Was downgraded to Gold February 1,2024. Submitted my status match request to Caesars February 2nd and was rematched to Diamond on February 16.

​​​I was concerned when I saw Flyer4512's post that Wyndham matches would now require 100 tier credits to get the $100.00 Celebration Dinner. Knowing I was heading to Vegas today, I completed a couple of online surveys through a Caesars affiliate because someone posted online that they earned tier credits....They don't. They earn reward credits, which at least reset the 6 month expiration date.

I checked in to the Cromwell tonight, picked up my rewards card, and was planning to play slots tonight, after dining at Giada's. As the agent was handing me my card, I asked her if the Celebration Dinner was active, expecting the worst. Surprisingly, she said it was available for use.

Had dinner that night, told the waiter I wanted to use my credit, and at the end of the meal, after two appetizers, an entree, a side, and dessert, was presented with a $9.00 check. As an aside, I used my reward credits to pay the $9 tab had them charge the $24.00 tip to my room.
​​​​​
I will be curious to hear from others. Maybe I just lucked out.
​​​​​​
​​​​​​

​​​​​
​​​​