FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "United Club Access Questions" Thread
Old Mar 27, 2024, 11:42 am
rbakker

Programs: UA Gold
Originally Posted by rbakker
I am not 100% sure that I went through the auto gate but it was at the same airport (DEN) and very likely the exact same United Club. I don't remember there being any problem with the gates such that I would have been directed to walk around them - it was only last month. I have sent off a complaint to United, I'll let everyone know what they say.
Update on my case (being (initially) denied access to a United Club when travelling Canada-USA-DR even though I was given access when travelling Canada-USA) :
United Customer Care informs me they won't answer any queries about current trips. For more information visit www.united.com. Also, their [email protected] isn't monitored so don't reply to this email.
Great service!

Another update: I lodged another complaint now that the whole itinerary is in the past. They closed it the next day without contacting me. Now I've lodged a complaint about the lack of response to my complaint. I'm starting to think this is a waste of time!

Last edited by rbakker; Apr 2, 2024 at 3:42 pm