FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Two Factor Authentication (2FA) added to Executive Club login
Old Mar 18, 2024, 8:57 am
HFHFFlyer

Programs: BA GGL, GfL, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, AllAccor Diamond, Marriott Ambassador Elite
Originally Posted by Crampedin13A
So is the only way to get the passcode through SMS? That's not going to work for me as unlike my banks etc. there is no option for a second number in the BAEC profile. Canadian cellphone rates are among the highest in the world so I never travel anywhere outside of Canada using my Canadian sim, I use my UK sim but again since Canadian rates are so ridiculous my UK provider's free roaming applies to almost every country in the world but not Canada. This means if BA is only going to send SMS to my Canadian number I'll have to use the Canadian sim which will mean a minimum charge of $15 just to log in to BAEC. Is there no email option? I suppose I could change my contact number to the UK one every time I'm just about to leave Canada
to quote the email above:

”This extra layer of security helps protect your account with a choice of quick and easy extra methods to verify your identity,”