FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Consolidated] Chance of upgrade clearing on my flight
Old Mar 13, 2024, 9:53 am
Iboy80

Originally Posted by jsloan
Welcome to FlyerTalk!

When you look up inventory in Expert Mode, you have to search for just the flight you're interested in, without any connections. Since you're saying 34/50, you must be on the earlier flight, which is on a 777-200 (50 J seats). The actual inventory there is J9 ... P9 PN0 PZ0, which means UA is willing to sell cash fares at its deepest discount but there's no upgrade space available yet. If you could change to the later flight without a fare increase, you'd find that it's J9 ... P9 PN9 PZ0, which means that they've cleared all Global Services customers, which would be good news for a non-GS member in PE.

5, 6, 7 on the waitlist, I'd be nervous about clearing that flight, but your chances would be excellent on the later flight.
Hi! Please help!! I just looked up my flight SFO to SYD March 21 at 9. It looks like there are three PZ seats available, but no one is getting upgraded. They are just sitting there. I called United and they said they can’t help because our booking is through Celebrity. What do I do? We’ve also dropped in spots to 8, 9, 10. Thank you so much!!