FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ITA Airways on other Sky team Alliance
View Single Post
Old Feb 9, 2024, 3:38 am
flyinglan

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Gold, SPG PLT
Originally Posted by MRBeckz
What a coincidence! I was just wondering about if there are any new posts about adding ITA Volare on Air Europa booking. Thanky for sharing your experience.

I haven't made a complete booking yet, but I made some tests/steps of booking process (Air Europa). I selected ITA Airways under "Frequent Flyer Programme" and entered my membership number 000*****, and it looks like that the system recognize my ITA Volare, because it is free to add luggage and select seat at back part of plane (as you also mentioned). Afterwards I made the same steps, but with no frequent programme added, and then it cost extra with seats and luggage.

Would be interesting to know if it is possible to read something on e-ticket about Skyteam benefits, and what is says later on boarding pass about priority boarding and fast track.
ITA works with Air Europa flights. I have done it quite sometimes ago. I was doing ALC-MAD-BCN on a very cheap lite ticket. SkyPriority shows up, I was able to checkin extra luggage, no problem at all.