FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA oneworld & Other Airline Partner Award information, rules (master thd)
Old Jan 30, 2024, 11:57 am
FlightNurse
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by jmj9905
I have a flight booked with AA miles on BA in F lhr/iad. The issue is I am starting in NAP. When I booked the F tickets back in Nov. AA showed no availability for NAP/lhr. Yet, even then, the BA site showed availability on all three daily flights, I talked to aa and they said to keep checking the aa site to see if availability shows up. Well it still hasn't and the number of seats available for redemption on the BA site is starting to decline. I called the BA Us line. They told me they couldn't help because AA issued the ticket.
They did tell me AA could contact the OW liaison desk and they could fix it. Does anyone have any experience with this? Even though I am explat. I'm not confident AA can or will do this. Any thoughts or recommendations welcomed.
Not all flights are open to all partners, just an FYI, NAP-LHR on BA is not FC its Euro Business, and that would help when talking with agents. I would call AA back again and see what they say.