FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MIA Turkish Lounge Concourse E
View Single Post
Old Jan 21, 2024, 1:16 pm
rhwbullhead

Programs: frontier Elite, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by bobbybrown
When I visited last Monday at 3pm using PP, we were told to go to the side room with 30-40 seats (another door on the right side before the check-in desk) which was small, no bathroom, crowded with a tiny food section. Lots of natural light though, and drink/alcohol wasn't bad. It was a way different experience than the main section would offer as in OP's pictures. Either the main section was used exclusively for another airline's business passengers or they might have split guests randomly due to overcrowd.
I'm in here now.it seems like they send Priority Pass to the side door and everyone else straight ahead past them.

There's a small buffet, coffee machine self service sodas, canned beer, and alcohol. There are four dishes available from QR code ordering: falafel, rice pilaf, some chicken dish, and mixed vegetables.

Alcohol (plus there's sparkling wine, Dos XX, coor light and Heineken cans in fridge.

​​​​​WE hit Corona beach restaurant and then here. I was gonna try the other, better Turkish lounge (according to flyer talk forums) but I would have to clear security twice instead of one more to get to F gates so just chilling.