FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Accessing The Club LAS on arrival
View Single Post
Old Jan 2, 2024, 11:45 am
docbert

Programs: UA 1K/MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Something, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Accessed the E lounge "on arrival" a few weeks ago with no issues (I was actually also departing, but used the arrival boarding pass as the departure flight was more than 3 hours away). The staff commented on the fact I was arriving, so were clearly aware of it.
​​​​
Originally Posted by AfterHour
This lounge at D gates is a small lounge with none to very little food offering, no showers, nothing but alcohol. Unless your purpose is to get drunk before heading out of airport, I don't see a reason to go to this lounge upon arrival.
The D lounge has QR codes on the tables that can be used to order food and drinks, with a range similar to that available in the E lounge. They definitely have a sign for showers (and the priority pass app also states they have showers), although I've never used them so can't confirm they are actually available. Are you perhaps thinking of the old D lounge which was over near the escalators going down to the train? That was indeed very mediocre, but hasn't been in use for many years.