Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Airport Lounges
Reload this Page >

Accessing The Club LAS on arrival

Old Nov 5, 2019, 5:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Mileage Plus, AAdvantage

Wanted to see if anyone has experience accessing The Club at Vegas airport (Terminal 3) on arrival using priority pass?
Do they strictly check for a departing BP?
Old Nov 6, 2019, 12:29 am

I went to the old The Club LAS a month before they moved on arrival. In fact, went to the other LAS location before leaving that day. Not sure if things changed when the new location opened.
Old Nov 6, 2019, 7:45 am

Programs: Delta Plat
Was just there last weekend. The policy is now that you can’t use it upon arrival but if it is empty they may let you in. We were allowed entry after our flight from Seattle.
Old Nov 6, 2019, 12:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Mileage Plus, AAdvantage
Originally Posted by traveladdie
Was just there last weekend. The policy is now that you cant use it upon arrival but if it is empty they may let you in. We were allowed entry after our flight from Seattle.
Originally Posted by mathprof
I went to the old The Club LAS a month before they moved on arrival. In fact, went to the other LAS location before leaving that day. Not sure if things changed when the new location opened.
Thanks a lot for sharing your experience. Good to know that at least there is a possibility of being allowed in. Though we will be arriving on a Friday morning around 9 so it could possibly be crowded.
Just to confirm you were allowed access on arrival using priority pass, right?
Old Nov 7, 2019, 6:24 am

Programs: Delta Plat
Yes, Priority Pass for me.
Old Nov 10, 2019, 8:05 pm

Originally Posted by unicon
Just to confirm you were allowed access on arrival using priority pass, right?
Yes for me, too. Was at around 730am on a Friday morning.
Old Dec 2, 2023, 11:28 pm

Programs: AA EXP, B6 Mosaic 1, Amtrak Select, Marriott Plat , AMEX Plat (noted for club access reference)
Wanted to follow up and see if anyone has had success using this as an arrival's lounge recently?

The policy states "Access is permitted 3 hours prior to scheduled flight departure."

However further down in the FAQ's it states :
"
Who can use the lounge?
Our lounges are located after security in the departure area and are available to checked-in departing or arriving passengers (please note this excludes arriving passengers at The Club CHS and Club Aspire Heathrow Terminal 3 & 5). It doesn't matter which airline or class of ticket you've got, you're welcome to use The Club and Club Aspire lounges.
If you have a lounge access membership card, members of Priority Pass, Lounge Key and Lounge Club are accepted in all our lounges. Access is subject to availability without a reservation."

Would love some reports if anyone has any. Have a friend flying in 90 minutes after I am and was looking to hangout in the lounge do some work and wait for her.
Old Dec 4, 2023, 3:28 pm

I was turned down on arrival at this lounge. But I think it is 100% up to the person working the desk. They were busy when I was there and I think that could have something to do with it for sure.
Old Dec 4, 2023, 3:47 pm

Programs: frontier Elite, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by LoungeGuide
I was turned down on arrival at this lounge. But I think it is 100% up to the person working the desk. They were busy when I was there and I think that could have something to do with it for sure.
I never heard of anyone accessing it on arrival since the app started listing that 3 hours before departure language in 2018/19.

Used to love The Club when it was that little place at D gates past the escalators and allowed the arrival usage. My friend and I closed it one time and we drank like half a bottle of Johnny Walker (mostly him). Bartender/lounge dragon (was often the same person or they had two workers sometimes).
LoungeGuide likes this.
Old Dec 4, 2023, 11:37 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanium; AS 100k; BA Silver; UA Silver
Accessed it several times upon arrival in September. No issues at all.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Dec 10, 2023, 4:26 am
Suspended

This lounge at D gates is a small lounge with none to very little food offering, no showers, nothing but alcohol. Unless your purpose is to get drunk before heading out of airport, I don't see a reason to go to this lounge upon arrival.
Old Jan 2, 2024, 11:45 am

Programs: UA 1K/MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Something, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Accessed the E lounge "on arrival" a few weeks ago with no issues (I was actually also departing, but used the arrival boarding pass as the departure flight was more than 3 hours away). The staff commented on the fact I was arriving, so were clearly aware of it.
​​​​
Originally Posted by AfterHour
This lounge at D gates is a small lounge with none to very little food offering, no showers, nothing but alcohol. Unless your purpose is to get drunk before heading out of airport, I don't see a reason to go to this lounge upon arrival.
The D lounge has QR codes on the tables that can be used to order food and drinks, with a range similar to that available in the E lounge. They definitely have a sign for showers (and the priority pass app also states they have showers), although I've never used them so can't confirm they are actually available. Are you perhaps thinking of the old D lounge which was over near the escalators going down to the train? That was indeed very mediocre, but hasn't been in use for many years.
SPN Lifer likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.