FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [PREMIUM FARE GONE] MEL-KGL US$1074 Biz Class Round Trip
Old Dec 19, 2023, 12:35 am
kapchi

Originally Posted by kapchi
I’m leaving in 11 days ….
quick pre-flight updates:
1. Booked NZ125 (ETA: 17:40) so should be in fine with ~5 hours before check-in.
2. Booked appointment for YF vaccination (only one clinic in AKL had available slot for this week). YF vaccination is required by Thailand for travelers connecting via Kenya for > 12 hours, my connection is 12 hours and 5 minutes.
3. couldn’t amend flights with Expedia and Kenya airways WhatsApp chat. Also created a ticket on the website with request to change some of my flights, they replied that it would cost USD 3961.
4. Selected seats for all segments except MEL - BKK - no seats available. According to skyscanner there are no J tickets for this flight. Just wondering if they can seat me to economy due to overbooking for J or can they rebook me for the next flight (2:30pm) and provide some documents for my Amex insurance?
5. still sorting out my 6 days plan in Rwanda, gorillas are toooo expensive for me. Probably just try their only domestic flight KGL - KME.

Did anyone find how to apply for evisa online?