FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Are you a UA appaholic?
View Single Post
Old Nov 11, 2023, 10:32 pm
econ

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, Total Wine & More Reserve
Originally Posted by fumje
The inverted airport list makes me retype airports instead of finding the most frequent ones at the top.
Same here. What's frustrating is that it worked fine (sorted oldest to newest) for many years before they broke it a few months ago!

Originally Posted by fumje
I also want to re-gripe about how a 'recent search' expires a day to early, e.g., for search on 11 nov A to B in my recent list, yesterday I could use it with one tap, but then when I try doing it again today it says it's invalid and I have to reselect the calendar date for today.
The Recent searches also don't seem to work at all with metro airport codes (e.g. NYC, TYO), even though it shows up in the recent search listing. It will error out when selecting it.

It would also be nice if, after doing a "recent search", and then clicking the "back" link on upper left to go back to the flight search page, it would populate the airport/date/etc. fields with the search that it just did. That way it's easier to do similar searches, such as change dates/intermediate airports on multi-city itineraries, without having to fill all the fields back out again.