FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Advice on converting rollover 2024 MQMs to: MQDs or RDMs or extended status
Old Oct 21, 2023, 7:35 pm
hnewman

Programs: DL DM 4.7 MM MQM Marriott Ambassador Lifetime Titanium AA CK
Originally Posted by busdriver11
. So say you didn’t fly much in 2023 and you only “earned” SM. On 2024, you would still have your PM complimentary status, but they would only deduct 25K MQMs from your account.
However, since you say you haven’t earned SM this year, I do wonder how that works for the rollover MQMs, with no earned status. It seems that there would only be two possibilities. Either they take nothing out and let you keep all your MQMs as rollover, or since you didn’t “earn” status, you keep no rollover MQMs, which seems very unfair. Does anyone know the answer?
I did not fly DL much this year, but I flew enough last year to earn DM for this year as I was going to retire and wanted the GUC as I moved to ELP and DL has only 2 flights per day I changed to AA. I flew a LOT on AA and earned CK. Last year was travel year. DM on DL, CK on AA and Silver on UA. All domestic this year but it is nice in retirement. I would love to know the answer and I am likely a significant outlier and they might not have figured out what they want to do for my case.