FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JetBlue "Move to Mint" Certificate Thread
Old Oct 19, 2023, 5:51 am
Set2Jet

Programs: Jet Blue Mosaic, Emirates Silver, Etihad Silver, BA Bronze,
Sharing in case it’s helpful. Here’s the response I received (after 12 days) on my M2M questions. For context, this is related to earned status, not status match.

“Thanks for reaching out to JetBlue. We are happy to answer your questions.

Question 1) If I reach Mosaic 3 in 2023, do I get 4 Move to Mint certificates in 2023 which expire in 2023, and then do I get a fresh set of 4 certificates on Jan 1, 2024, for being Mosaic 3 going into 2024?
Answer 1) If you reach Mosaic 3 status before the end of the year, you will be issued 4 Move to Mint (M2M) certificates that will expire on 12/31/2024.

Question 2) Do the Move to Mint certificates work on points bookings (award tickets) or just cash tickets?
Answer 2) M2M certificates work on an award or cash bookings.”

This is the first time I’ve read that point bookings are 100% eligible which is good to know.

As a side note: *nice* to see Delta converts get 2 sets of certs (2023, 2024 if they pay $99 for the credit card) and Mosaic spenders get one… I understand the business strategy behind all of it - it’s smart for JetBlue corporate and great for Delta flyers, but between this and the reliability issues/schedule changes, I’m over it.