FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - No More Beverage Service in FC on Short Flights?
Old Oct 17, 2023, 11:40 pm
JAXPax

Programs: Whatever AMEX Plat comes with... I buy on price.. Spirit Big Front Seat, want First/buy First
Originally Posted by arunhn
It is just a pattern of general degradation in service. Please write to Delta / submit a complaint. I don't know if senior execs at DL give a crap anymore, but if they do, (and I sure hope so), letting them know what is happening on the ground is the only way to make any change.
I wrote in as we were descending and taxiing to gate. I'll be interested to see the response.

They threw 3000 miles at me when replying 2 weeks after I wrote in last month about a flight where the F/A didn't pick up meal trays and disappeared. After 45 minutes of being done I took myself and seat mates trays to the galley because we needed to each use the lavatory. Coming up on two weeks from last complaint about rebooking fiasco without a reply. Hope I get a survey again to mark 0's down the list. Skymiles changes notwithstanding, just disappointing to see Delta employees having a DILLIGAF look on their face all the time.