FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2024 Status Match promo
View Single Post
Old Sep 27, 2023, 2:26 pm
hobo13

Programs: UA Gold-MM, AA Gold-MM, F9-Silver, Hyatt Something, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by lidosjawn
I've had this update in the past by just adding the confirmation number to my profile again. It's been a while, so not sure if that still works. This Gowild facebook group did lay out steps they used to get the benefits on flights already booked after the Elite Challenges were launched. Here are the steps they posted since the Link seems to show broken on here:

For those of you who purchased the Elite Status and got the Frontier Elite 20K Status e-mail but need to update a previously booked flight try the following.
Step 1: Find your flight information that was send to your email.
Step 2: Press on Access your booking
Step 3: The website then should pull up “your cart”.
Step 4: Press Edit under Passenger
Step 5: The Passenger Info should pull up and then go to the bottom and press continue. (This is the critical step as it re-registers your Frontiers Airline # and then it finds that your Airlines # is Elite Status)
Step 6: Go and add your Carry-on and choose your seat.
This seems to work for seats. But it does not seem to work for bags. My wife was 20k, did the upgrade to 100k. I can upgrade to stretch seats, but it's not giving the option to get a free checked bag. I'm not too surprised by this, just reporting it.