FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2024 Status Match promo
View Single Post
Old Sep 27, 2023, 11:58 am
hobo13

Programs: UA Gold-MM, AA Gold-MM, F9-Silver, Hyatt Something, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by RustyC
OK, so I'm an existing Frontier 20K elite needing about 12.5K EQMs for the rest of 2023 to requalify. I *might* be able to do on flights in the rest of the year and could certainly do with another 2X or 3X EQMs special if they bring that back, but if work gets to be a problem or they don't bring it back there's some chance of falling short.

Am also a Delta silver medallion by virtue of being a Million Miler. They haven't sent me a card or any credentials via postal mail in years.

If I did this it'd be my first-ever status match for Frontier, assuming I'm eligible. If I am, it'd cost $99, right? And if I did the same thing next year, assuming they didn't change it, it'd cost $149 then, right? I hope I'm reading it all correctly.

I'm looking at this an an alternative to doing mileage runs, should it come to that.
I had actually started spending on my Frontier credit card to earn 12k status miles. But screw that, I'll just pay the $149.