FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Issue with SkyMiles numbers sticking to Aeromexico reservations
Old Sep 20, 2023, 2:38 pm
snorkmaster

Programs: DL DM, 1MM AA PLT 2MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, and...Smiles Diamante
Just venting that I can't believe this is still a problem nearly three years later and have no idea how to get them to fix it.

I have a flight tomorrow -- I had an Aeromexico rep manually enter my Delta number at the time of reservation to be safe (given the speculation that the website is the issue) and it's still a mess.
  • I've watched available seats for sale in Close Premier dwindle over the past few days with no upgrade (I understand that they might have just been selling seats, but I did go from 7+ to 3 for sale)
  • I just checked in, and boarding pass shows zone 5, so something must be wrong in terms of recognizing status?
  • There's no sign of my name on the upgrade list -- in fact, the upgrade list appeared for a moment, and is now nowhere to be found on the website or app
  • On my last inquiry with Aeromexico they told me to talk to Delta about an upgrade...which makes absolutely no sense given the ticket was purchased directly through Aeromexico
  • As an aside, I can't even get the Aeromexico iPhone app to show an active reservation these days.
My last Aeromexico flight worked out fine with upgrades and mileage received (vs. Delta's never-ending mileage credit journey), and was booked the exact same way so this remains a mystery to me.