FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Issues With Hong Kong Airlines Seat Selection
Old Sep 6, 2023, 7:38 pm
Chatter
Original Member

Programs: CX DM, JGC Sapphire, FWC Gold
Originally Posted by alwaysxoxo
Thanks for your input ! I have a code from AC that I'm supposed to be able to "use" with HX, but it looks very much like AC's 6 character code. Should I contact HX with that code and see if it means anything to them ? I may have to try contacting AC, if nothing comes from contacting HX.
Yes, that’s where you should start. That should be your booking reference on HX, and pls quote this when you call HX. But given you have a connection involved, if HX’s online check in system could do much for your AC flight. If you have already got your seat reserved your NRT-YYZ flight, then there isn’t much to bother, otherwise you may try to do online check in with AC. When you are at the airport, remember to insist tagging through your baggage all the way to YYZ. If HX can’t print you the boarding pass, you can pick it up at NRT transfer desk.

If your ticket is purchased from online agent, the story could be different as there is chance they just bundle two tickets together