FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "Polaris Lounge Access Questions" Thread
Old Sep 6, 2023, 3:55 pm
st530

Programs: UA Global Services 3.2 MM, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite, AA Exec Plat
Originally Posted by fumje
The wiki is out of date. I just took a look, though, and couldn't decide how to update it. The exact rules aren't that clear to me, but they are definitely different than what they were (wiki reflects what they were).

I've gotten in with your scenario and been rejected with the same. My usual approach currently is to scan the Polaris BP, wait for the now-typical "where are you going??" question, and then fan out my BPs showing the separately-ticketed routing. Sometimes the agent will write a note adding access for me at all the airports. Not sure if this will match others' experiences, but this has typically worked for me in SFO, LAX and ORD, but not worked for me at EWR. There, I didn't get rejected out of hand, but after a bit of typing and clicking the agent settled on a flat no.
Thanks for the data points. I assume this has only been an issue at the final airport when there is a separate PNR to the final airport? In other words, AAA-BBB-EWR all on the same PNR should present no issue at EWR?