FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best Practices for Filing EC261/2004 ( EU 261 ) and UK 261 Claims Against United?
Old Sep 5, 2023, 6:56 am
hughw

Programs: UA Gold, CO Plat, CO Million Miler
Originally Posted by travelbugging
Took 4 weeks for me to receive a reply from a claim that was filed beginning of August.

I've scanned through the thread up to last year but curious if others have more recent experiences while I await a response:
1. If there is more than one passenger on the confirmation (including a toddler), should I have filed a claim individually for each passenger? One user stated that as long as they received signatures designating them as authorized representative then they were able to claim on behalf of everyone. Another user stated that their gf had to file separately.
2. Am I suppose to file for additional costs incurred separately as well? If so, is that still under International Passenger Rights?
3. I should be good to claim the Customer Appreciation now right? I have 90 days but I don't want to forget about it and miss out on it.

Thank you all so much for any help. Will update the thread with United's answer as well once I hear back!
I submitted a claim to Air Canada for 6 family members flying on UA FF miles under two different confirmation codes....after a rather lengthy process to gain approval, AC asked for mailing addresses for each one and sent six separate checks.