FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA flight plan system down?
View Single Post
Old Jul 26, 2023, 2:39 pm
tuonopepper

Programs: BA Gold, VS Gold, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle.
So my well documented nightmare of a trip that led to this thread has finally had all the BA EC claims worked through.

2 were fairly simple, cancelled day flight from BOS/LHR 3 days before departure - no arguement just took 90 days to work through the system. No arguement on the overnight cancellation on the night the flight planning system went down, also all expenses paid - again just took the 90+ days.

3rd aspect went to CEDR - MAN to LHR flight was delayed due to faulty baggage loading equipment, leading to missed connection and arrival into AUS so 6 hours late. BA tried to blame MAN airport for some reason, I took it to CEDR and today (flight was Dec 12th) was offered £520 by BA.

You'll maybe recall the VS denied boarding debacle, well VS and BA kept blaming each other, I lodged it with ADR (VS) as feel VS are more culpable. ADR think there's a case and that is pending airline response by Aug 6th so still that one is still pending.....

I was on a work trip but my daughter paid for a ticket to come along, her PE ticket cost £900 and she's had £1560 EC comp out of BA........
​​​​

​​​