FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SFO: AC moved to T2 (May 2022), MLL now open (June 28, 2023)
Old Jun 30, 2023, 2:52 pm
char777

Programs: UA Gold, AF, Chase, Hyatt Explorist
Originally Posted by lsquare
How long was your walk? What do you think of the food compared to UC?
Because of this discussion, I timed it — 5 minutes from the Yankee Pier in T3 to the lounge elevator entrance. My prior comments were before I realized where the lounge entrance was. For some reason, I thought the entrance was deeper into T2 in the gate area near the Peet’s. Even so, I still think only a minority of domestic UA *G passengers will end up using this lounge, unless if the word gets out. It’s pretty tucked away by the elevator with no prominent signage at concourse level and in a terminal that doesn’t house most of UA’s flights.

I’d agree with the comment above about the food. There was the usual mix of pastries, bread, yoghurt, and questionable fruit. I suppose the hot section had enough to make a breakfast taco, but those eggs looked like they’d been sitting there a while. They had oatmeal in one of those soup vats, but I didn’t take a peek. There were also two Lavazza-type coffee machines (though one didn’t appear to be working), a Coke soda fountain, and a sparkling water fountain.

I’d be more interested to return in the afternoon and evening to see what that service is like, plus the bar.

Last edited by char777; Jun 30, 2023 at 2:58 pm