FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UA System Schedule changes
View Single Post
Old Jun 20, 2023, 3:47 pm
WheelsUpGal

Programs: United, Southwest
SHOULD I BE WORRIED?

United changed my first flight (of 3) from an Airbus to an Embraer 175 for over the Thanksgiving weekend. I tried to change the seat assignment myself. Have called twice. Last Thursday I was told there was a "change to the seat maps" and it would sort itself out. Today I was told, again after she spoke to her supervisor, that it's too far out to assign a seat. I am a little concerned the flight may be cancelled? I already moved from a later flight to an early morning one to allow more time between the domestic and the international flight (IAD - FRA). Should I be proactive and fly to IAD the night before or am I being too paranoid. The timing (Thanksgiving weekend) is making me more concerned. Why can't they assign me a seat? All my other seats have been assigned??? I am Biz/First and she told me I am the only person in that cabin of 12 seats. Why she told me that I have no clue . . . . I have a cruise and have allowed 2 extra days BUT . . . should I just wait until August and see how things are looking then??? THANKS!