FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JetBlue?
Thread: JetBlue?
View Single Post
Old Dec 27, 2004, 8:05 am
kdinino

Programs: DL SM, Marriot PLT, Tall guy in need of legroom
Maybe Im in the minority but I pray that jetblue takes over a great deal of US's routes, esp at LGA. I agree that Jetblue is running out of room at Terminal 6 at JFK. I mean, comfortable, reliable travel is my #1 objective and the experiences Ive had on Jetblue reflect that. The leather seats, the extra legroom and the IFE work for me...oh and a decent fare, not gouging. Sure their FF program is average at best, but 1) it could very well change if a major od two dissapears and 2) As much as I love miles, Im sick of flyig incompetent airlines that screw up my travel plans and have scraglly agents who could care less about their paying customers.

I'd be curious to see which routes Jetblue goes after. I think they are a player in this and dont see CO loading up at LGA. I could see an even split between airtran and jetblue.

Sorry legacy snobs, this is the future for air travel at leats for the next 5-10 yrs. I have a nice FF option w/ NWA and skyteam, so I have no issues splitting my travel w/ NWA and Jetblue.