FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FRA FCT & FCL catering moves from Do&Co to Käfer [merged feedback]
Old May 13, 2023, 2:11 am
worldclubber

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Originally Posted by HKG1111
I came through Frankfurt this morning but didn‘t have enough time for the FCT. Instead I used the FCL A which also changed the catering company. You can clearly see that the service crew is still new (I did not recognize anyone from the old team) and trying to get organized. This comes with the effect that they are not very proactive observant. The breakfast buffet was ok but nothing special as in „wow“ when you be in a FCL lounge. I have asked for fresh plain scramble eggs which they made and it was good. The decoration of the buffet has nothing of an „extra mile“ food selection in each category (muesli, cheese, etc.) very standard. The table decoration is plain incl. the menu card style like in a pizza place and certainly personal style dependent if you like that style or not. Overall nothing really which stays in your memory when you leave the lounge. A pity and I hope this is not the new product innovation standard Mr Spohr and his team is aiming for when talking about improving their premium product.
Everything seems to be a bit moire basic and "standard" now, as you said. Maybe the rumors are true that Kaefer was just cheaper than Do&Co.