FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Venture X Business (fka Spark Travel Elite) application publicly available?
Old May 4, 2023, 2:41 pm
TheSpecialMan

This card is now more "officially" available, but seems you still need a relationship manager to get one. I searched on LinkedIn for one in my area and sent a few emails a couple of months ago when reports first surfaced of the card and got one to respond to me. At the time he said the card wasn't available but when I saw more stories this week I tried again. He confirmed the card is now available as of this week and sent me an application link, which does seem to be specific to me and my business. I do have a Spark business card already but not sure if that matters.
Otherwise the details he sent match the link below - namely the sign up bonus of 150,000 miles after $30k spend in 3 months and another 150,000 miles after $500k(!!!) spend in 1 year.
https://www.doctorofcredit.com/capit...d-requirement/

Don't think I'll be hitting that $500,000 level but I should be able to hit $30k in three months on non-category spend for my business which is all I plan to use this card for.