FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Q Suite Master Thread
View Single Post
Old Apr 27, 2023, 10:40 am
Horizonblue06

Originally Posted by WannaTheater
Just completed my first Qsuites flight (PHL-DOH). I wanted to post a few comments/things I learned:
1) Pajamas/socks/slippers were nice. The biggest they had was L, and I was nervous (5’7, 200 lbs). They fit fine.
2) Before the trip, I purchased an adapter for my Bose QC15 headphones. The pins were a little too small, which I negatively impacted sound quality. I ditched them after 2 minutes and used the provided noise-cancelling headsets with the 3-prong plug, and they sounded great. Next time I will NOT bring my own bulky headphones.
3) There is an HDMI connector which would allow you to play from your own media devices. I only had iPad, so I could not.
4) I was told there is a way to play from android devices… looked like through some Android streaming technology
5) I was worried about being cold, as I was in a short-sleeve Polo shirt. This was not the case. The cabin temp was great, with just the pajama top on. If you get cold, the provided blanked is thick and solid quality
6) Bathrooms were much larger than I am used to, and were kept clean
7) I slept for about 6 hours, after they made up the bed (mattress cover and pillowcase)
8) Food/champagne/wine/old fashion were great.
9) Service was great

All-in-all we thought the experience was great. Not once did I get fidgety, and would’ve had no issue doing more hours on top of the 12 we did.

This is very helpful, we were wondering about on-board headphones quality too and if it's worth bringing our own. This answers it 😀