FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Disney Tokyo
Thread: Disney Tokyo
View Single Post
Old Mar 28, 2023, 5:37 pm
tedders

Originally Posted by Sandeep1
Abso-friggin-lutely! I grew up as someone who went to Disney World every year. And I've now been to all the parks in the world and Disney Tokyo is my favorite (DL California is a close 2nd). There are 2 parks, FYI, and DisneySea is breathtakingly beautiful, and unique. So that's a definite must-do. Only park that has Journey to the Center of the Earth ride and I absolutely love it. The overall atmosphere of that park is just incredible, long lines, but I love it nonetheless.

Disneyland Tokyo is basically your Magic Kingdom at WDW and DL California. So if you were limited on time, you could potentially skip this and just do DisneySea. Disney Tokyo is fairly friendly to English-speaking tourists but you'll need to be patient. The CMs will do their best to help you but of course English isn't their first language but they are extremely friendly, probably the friendliest that you'll find at any Disney park in the world.
Thank you for the reply!
Gotcha DisneySEA > Disneyland Tokyo for my scenario.

Would you say that you would need one day per park? That's what I did at DisneyWorld, even in the most low season (I went Jan 21-28 this year 2023).
Based on your initial thread question, it seems like it might be the case that I'd need 1 day per park or more

I'm planning to be there in November 2024, hoping for a low season too so that it isn't that busy everywhere.

Last edited by tedders; Mar 28, 2023 at 5:42 pm