FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Could interest some folks here - Hilton "Diamond Club" for ~ $A200 a year
Old Dec 19, 2004, 11:59 pm
QF WP

Location: Brisbane (BNE), Australia, QF/VA Forums Meeting Organiser
Programs: VA Plat, QF Gold (97.4% LTG), QP Life, AA (66% LTG). HH Diamond. Amex Plat, Visa Plat
I joined Hilton Diamond Club 2 years ago (before my time on Flyertalk) and have definitely got my value for money many times over in that time.

Tinkybelle, I'll agree the "problems" with the never-ending pushing out of the opening date for the new Sydney Hilton has been woefully handled (and The Grace is no substitute, tried it once and never again); thankfully the Hilton's aren't losing Hotels in Australia/NZ like SPG have in the past year (Auckland, Melbourne & now Brisbane). Glad I opted out of their similar card at the same time I took up with Hilton.

Whilst PER Hilton isn't anything to write home about, I love the ADL and Melbourne Airport properties. I've even used the card for my wedding party (at the BNE Hilton) and SIN.

Get to use it next month at AKL, where I have booked a Deluxe Waterview Room on the $155 Welcome to Hilton rate (alas, no Junior Suites there).