FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Applying for Chase PERSONAL Cards (2023)
View Single Post
Old Feb 4, 2023, 6:11 pm
sdsearch
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by karlsino
I applied a Chase Credit Card today as I thought I was at 4/24. But I applied Curve.com card last Oct and I didn't realized that that card was reported as credit card account with $500 CL on Equifax while not on TU and Experian. I am definitely upset but I was wondering if it is possible to freeze Equifax and re-apply with Chase. If Chase is pulling Experian then it should show 4/24. Any DP on this?
Chase doesn't pull the same for everyone. It depends among other things where you're based. But they're more likely to pull the same for you as they pull before, so if you know what they pulled for you before, you've got a good idea of what they're likely to pull for you now.

I'm based in Los Angeles, and most banks, including Chase, pull only Experian for me, while a couple (including Barclays) pull TU. I can't remember anyone ever pulling Equifax for me.

But by now, you likely know whether you were approved or denied, and if you check Experian's site (where you can sign up for free) and CreditKarma (which is also free and shows TU and EQ) you can probably already see who they pulled, since you applied 5 days ago.