FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Finding widebody flights LAX to RSW (severe motion sickness)
Old Jan 26, 2023, 7:10 pm
Thorvitz

I should have posted here originally! 4 websites later I found someone who gets it.

This is the solution—problem is that in April and May all of these flights switch to an Airbus 321neo (narrow body, and a light one at that).

I either need to wait or convince my parents to let me visit them in Boston. Boston I have a solve: LAX-EWR on United has 2-3 787s per day. Yes means renting a car but they’re 90 min south of Boston anyway and I’d drive 5 hours happily to be in a bigger plane. It’s that bad. I’m sure you know BOS from SoCal has only narrow bodies. Same with all closer Northeast airports save for JFK (DL, 767).

Thank you for the thoughtful reply! Let me know if I am missing something—besides having a screw loose for being so fixated on getting sick, but I really do.

yes checked Orlando but not in spring. It’s funny i found the cargo listing but it feels out of date. A lot of the 777 routes it published changed. I think it’s probably effective only for a month or so after publication.

Originally Posted by angetenar
MCO also sees widebodies occasionally. If you want to see which routes will have widebodies and when, airlines publish information for people who do cargo operations, and if you can find these, they will list widebody routes.

Last edited by beckoa; Jan 26, 2023 at 7:28 pm Reason: merge consecuritve posts