FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cars at HNL
Thread: Cars at HNL
View Single Post
Old Dec 30, 2022, 8:58 pm
qs933

Programs: National Exec, HA Pualani Gold
Originally Posted by islandboy57
I haven't seen a new paper plate RAV4 in a while, so I'll have to make a mental note of that. I hate having our safety check stickers on our bumpers so I moved them all to a bracket/plate after purchase. I have a friend that works at Servco so he helped me get the good ones that attach to both bolts on the rear plate instead of the short one. And yep, I thought it was interesting to see EAN get some RAV4s in HNL. They're the LE w/ BSM package from what I can tell. This is the first body style of Camry that they ordered the SE trim too. The next time I rent will probably be out of OGG or LIH so I'm curious what their fleet looks like. I'm waiting for hotel prices to come down, not even kama'aina rates are worth it!
I’ve had my last two Toyotas delivered with the safety sticker on a bracket by request. Both times it was done as a bracket under the bumper. I’ll probably ask them to do the license plate bracket the next time, though it is kind of nice to not have anything hanging off the plate.

My guess is supply chain is driving either Servco or EAN to pony up RAV4s and Camry SEs for the Hawaii fleet. Got to take what you can get. I wish they ordered some Highlanders.

I hardly visit the other islands. Cheaper to go to Vegas (well…except for the gambling part)!