FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Air France lounges and contract lounges master thread
Old Dec 22, 2022, 7:57 am
offvoice

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum
CMN Lounge

Name of the lounge : Royal Air Maroc Le Zenith I Lounge
Location : In Terminal 1; quite far from the AF Gates (T2) : 10 min power walking, 20 min if you're wandering around! You have to switch Terminal (though there isn't any physical separation between the two terminals) and go all the way to the entrance of Terminal 1. The lounge is the very last one you'll once you keep walking North. If flying AF: once you clear security and passport control, make a right turn and take the "bridge" to reach the other Terminal, and keep walking until you can't go any further. The lounge has two entrances: -1 & -2 level (where level 0 is departure), so you'll have to go down one or two flights of stairs. You should then arrive (eventually)

Opening Hours : 24/7
Entry requirements : J, STE+
Food offer : YES, cold & warm offer. Nothing exciting to be honest.
Drinks offer : YES, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages, tea, coffee

Services
Wifi: Did not use
Showers: Not seen, but didn't ask
Toilets: YES, kept clean (cleaned almost after each use)
Quiet zone: NO, though the upper level might be considered quiet
Loungers/sleep area: NO
Business area: NO
Spa: NO
TV area: Yes, outside (covered terrace)
Passengers are called: NO
Information screen: YES
Newspapers: NO

Other information
Number of seats: don’t know, I'd say about 200 between the upper level, lower level, and terrace
Level of noise: High when full
Design: Modern
View: NO
Multi floors: YES
Terrace: YES
Smoking area: YES, on the terrace
Direct boarding: NO

Paid access: Yes

I was not planning on reporting anything as I thought it was already in the Wiki. I'll try to provide more information the next time I'm there!

Last edited by offvoice; Apr 7, 2023 at 8:39 am Reason: Updated with more location details