FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City Polanco, Mexico [Master Thread]
Old Dec 20, 2022, 9:32 am
kmersh

Originally Posted by DCFlyer0306
If the hot tub was on the raised platform at the pool deck, then it was closed when I was here early this summer. You can see it on the right of this picture - they had it set up for yoga with mats and towels.

That aside, I thought the JW Marriott Mexico City was fantastic - in the Top 5% of Marriott hotels I have ever stayed in. The rooms were renovated and modern, the hotel was very quiet, and the replacements for the lounge were likely even better than the lounge - you could get free breakfast in the restaurant or via room service each day and the buffet in the restaurant was excellent with over 20 types of fruit; smoked salmon; numerous types of ham and cheese; made-to-order omelets and pancakes; a full hot buffet with bacon, hashbrowns, Mexican entrees; and made-to-order espresso drinks. There was also complementary full dinner provided in the restaurant for elite members - you could order off a menu with several choices of appetizer, salad, soup, entree, and dessert. I would gladly come back to the hotel and highly recommend it.
Good to know about the replacements for the lounge being of good quality.

Maybe my wife and will stay there regardless, I considered the Intercontinental and the Hyatt, but they are both more expensive than the J.W. Marriott for the dates my wife and I are going to be in CDMX.