FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City Polanco, Mexico [Master Thread]
Old Dec 17, 2022, 4:16 pm
DCFlyer0306

Programs: Marriott Titanium & Lifetime Platinum, United Platinum, Delta Silver
If the hot tub was on the raised platform at the pool deck, then it was closed when I was here early this summer. You can see it on the right of this picture - they had it set up for yoga with mats and towels.

That aside, I thought the JW Marriott Mexico City was fantastic - in the Top 5% of Marriott hotels I have ever stayed in. The rooms were renovated and modern, the hotel was very quiet, and the replacements for the lounge were likely even better than the lounge - you could get free breakfast in the restaurant or via room service each day and the buffet in the restaurant was excellent with over 20 types of fruit; smoked salmon; numerous types of ham and cheese; made-to-order omelets and pancakes; a full hot buffet with bacon, hashbrowns, Mexican entrees; and made-to-order espresso drinks. There was also complementary full dinner provided in the restaurant for elite members - you could order off a menu with several choices of appetizer, salad, soup, entree, and dessert. I would gladly come back to the hotel and highly recommend it.