FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Regarding Baggage Allowance Er - Air France
Old Dec 16, 2022, 11:39 am
rhtjuneja

Thank you for your reply. Really appreciate it.

I checked this before booking. As well as while booking it showed me the same allowance.
Refer - ibb. co/ 9bvNZNN for the screenshot I took to confirm the luggage allowance (please remove the added spaces in the URL, as I am not yet allowed to attach a link or picture as user here)

But after I booked the ticket, it does not show this and just shows the personal item and handbag.
Refer - ibb. co/ 6JNgqXR for my reservation stating the luggage allowance

I did approach to customer service through their chat function in Messenger and WhatsApp. One did confirm that i can take 23 kg check - in luggage but the other one said i cannot. And i cannot even BUY extra baggage online. Buying extra is not an issue but then the Booking was misleading as they said i could. I would have never picked Light economy if i knew there would be this hassle.

Not sure what to do now, since i have already paid and it's not refundable. Only option i think would be taking the bag and paying on the counter if they don't accept.

Thanks and Regards