FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IHG Program Update March 2022
View Single Post
Old Dec 6, 2022, 9:15 pm
HadesNL

Programs: Lufthansa: Senator || IHG: Diamond Royal Ambassador Inner Circle || Plutonium Status
Good morning at 4.30 AM from a chilly The Hague,

Unfortunately was woken up with a text about the passing of a relative,
Although it is early, one can't catch sleep anymore, thinking of all the arrangements,
So now getting ready for an early breakfast at 6.30 and then hop on the first train back home.

Yesternight i ran a small tab of about €30 at the Voco the Hague's hotel bar.
I did a room charge and after signing the bill, i forgot to ask for a receipt copy...
A different girl manned the bar and her Tiki themed drinks were quite good with a punch.
(will post more experiences on the Voco The Hague - Den Haag - Master Thread thread later this week)

So i have opened the IHG-app and it still mentions my F&B expenditure at the hotel at 0
I tried to apply the $20 F&B milestone nights choice voucher anyway and the system was spinning, spinning, spinning as i was hoping it would be working....

And fearing the windows blue screen of death, i was greeted by this:

It seems:
- in order to apply the voucher directly from the app
- you MUST have done F&B expenditure at some monetary value
- the expenditure must charged on your room account, on your hotelfolio in the system
- the charges must be inputted as applicable F&B charges aka some coding in order for the voucher to be valid
- it seems to recognize all requirements are fullfilled except - an amount - to be credited

Last edited by HadesNL; Dec 6, 2022 at 9:28 pm