FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - More Error Messages
View Single Post
Old Nov 25, 2022, 9:21 am
JJeffrey
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
Originally Posted by mileshound
I have been getting the "this page as taken off for flight" message both on aa.com and in the app trying to JFK-LHR (AA FC) then LHR-CDG (BA Business)

The 1st issue is you can't book this with the normal search since it won't display JFK-LHR in FC and then LHR-CDG in business. It will only display all business flights (i.e. the FC column doesn't even appear).

When trying to book it as a multi city trip "this page as taken off for flight" message appears after I have selected all segments and entered all passenger names.

Update: 1 trip ended up in the my trips section on hold but now priced at 990,000 miles and says must call to book. The hold is also for 1 day. Another trip got a reservation # but showed as cancelled. I never got to the purchase/hold page on any attempt and have been trying over several weeks.
I assume this is an award ticket you're searching for...

Unless the JFK-LHR segment is available as sAAver space then you're not going to be able to combine it with the BA segment on the same PNR. This is also why it's not showing up when you search just JFK-CDG.

When using multi-city aa.com will price it out ok initially however it will always error out when you click through as you cannot combine a web-special award with a partner/sAAver award on the same PNR.

And once you start clicking through on a potential booking aa.com will frequently create a PNR of the flights you're trying to book, before you actually book it. This is especially true on itineraries involving partner flights IME. The PNR will sometimes show up in your trips for a short amount of time before it cancels out. This doesn't mean that anything was actually booked though.