FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - My Future Nonstops from PDX Are Getting Rebooked as SEA Connections
Old Nov 21, 2022, 4:36 pm
olouie

Originally Posted by UAPremierExec
this is part of the "problem" by booking travel on your own: as a travel agent, we do this *all* the time for clients. I was even able to move clients from MLB-CLT-SEA to a better MCO-CLT-SEA connection on AA when their flight time changed by just over 2 hours out of MLB. Airline websites and online travel websites have NO mention of your rights as a traveler, or its burried in 200 pages of the contract of carriage or fare rules, which Alaska doesn't make easy to find. But for me, its 3 simple key strokes to read the fare rules.
You moved a client from AS to AA without any charges when changes were weeks or months away? I might have to be using you from now on. I booked a few AS trips through a TA before that were impacted by changes and the TA couldnt move beyond +/- 2 days without it would reprice. As I understand things thats AS normal amount of leeway on any AS ticket before repricing.

Last edited by olouie; Nov 21, 2022 at 4:49 pm