FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - GoWild! All-You-Can-Fly Pass
View Single Post
Old Nov 17, 2022, 8:10 am
artedm

Originally Posted by beonks
As someone who has never flown Frontier before, can you all recommend if this pass is a good option for me?
Both myself and my spouse are active duty military. We have 1 child (8 months old) and currently live in Japan. We will be moving to Philadelphia in May. Additionally, both of our families live in Orlando. Frontier flies direct Philly to Orlando. Also, as military we receive 1x free carry-on and checked bag. We don't normally purchase seats and won't die if we have to sit apart from each other for the 2.5 hr flight. Lastly, our son will be under 2 for the majority of the time we'd have the pass (turns 2 in March 2024), so he'd also fly free as a lap baby. In this situation, would you recommend we jump in on the $599 price? How many trips to and from MCO do you think it would take for us to break even?
1. looks like frontier has 6 nonstop flights between philly and orlando every day each way
2. today November 17th is last day to buy at $599, also remember about $14.60 for each flight for the taxes.
3. military helps for free bags
You have to ask yourself how many times do you think you will use. Can also use to fly to other cities las vegas etc.
The more you fly the more value you get.
If you fly 10 round trips $599+$292fees=$891/20=$44.55 each way
If you fly 15 round trips $599+$438fees=$1037/30=$34.55 each way
If you fly 20 round trips $599+$584fees=$1183/40=$29.57 each way
frontier might have some $15 mid week flights if you buy at airport but the pass will open up everyday plus no travel to airport