FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How to get to Changi by transit late at night and where to eat and recharge phone?
Old Nov 15, 2022, 12:36 pm
mikomeal

Originally Posted by lsquare
For one of my upcoming trips to Singapore, I don't think I'm going to book a hotel due to a very early morning departure. Sadly, MRT doesn't go to Changi late at night. Are there any other transit options now? If so, how?

Since I won't have a boarding pass, I know I can't enter airside. What's there to do at Changi now in the early hours of the day? Where to eat? Anything to do at the Jewel at that time? Where in Changi can I recharge my phone? I don't have a UK-style power adapter so I'll need either USB-A/C or one of those universal power outlets.

TIA!
I used Gojek (rideshare app) last month to get to Changi for my early morning departure. Unfortunately there happened to be a surge at the time, but standard prices are very reasonable. It might just take a while to find a driver depending on where you are and what time it is. I ended up at T1 and there were a few cafés that were open. There are also several USB charging stations by the gates that to my recollection should not require you to go through any sort of security.