FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - VeriFLY experiences
View Single Post
Old Nov 15, 2022, 2:48 am
Bluekjp

Programs: BA Exec Gold
Originally Posted by RichieMc
Here’s a strange one that’s never happened to me. And never even heard of it happening. Flying DUB-LHR-JFK tomorrow. Did VeriFLY. Did MMB doc upload and docs were accepted. Of course couldn’t check in.

Was through T5 this afternoon. Agent at 1st wing tapped away and said he’d ok’d all my docs. Went to sit and still couldn’t check in. Went to agent in the lounge and she checked me in and handed me a bunch of BPs. Noticed a while later that the DUB-LHR was missing. Went back to agent and she said she somehow couldn’t see that leg. It’s on my reservation. I’ve picked a seat. And it still appears in the app. Not sure if it matters but in the app it still says online check in is unavailable.

So I’m wondering how worried I should be. If the agent in T5 couldn’t get the BP, what are the chances the agent at DUB will be able to do it tomorrow morning?
I had this a couple of months ago. The T5 agent handed me boarding cards LHR/ORD/SEA. I pointed out that AMS/LHR was missing. She said that it wasn't showing in the itinerary. She swivelled her screen around to show all legs except for AMS/LHR. After some head scratching and a minute or two she did find it on the screen on a separate page. She said something like that leg was showing on either a previous or following page to the rest of the itinerary for some odd reason. Anyhow, she then duly issued the AMS/LHR boarding card and apologised for keeping us waiting. In short, those missing first legs are on their monitors somewhere!