FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2022 Let's Eat - United First, United Business, & Premium Transcon Service
Old Nov 10, 2022, 12:16 pm
coplatsat

Sorry no pictures. Wasn't worth the effort.

11-8-22: DEN to SDF: I preordered the Cheeseburger. In my opinion it was gross. I ended up just picking the meet and bacon out. Bread was laden with grease, and both mushy and stale (around the edges). A hamburger does not lend itself to be reheated on an airplane. Fruit was ok and of course the cookie was fine.

11-9-22: ORD-SAT: I preordered the farfel. Just below gross-too much cumin. Salad was the simulated burrata-too much cheese. I don't think I am going to bother eating on board anymore.

On the bright side, at least the UC has edible food. SAT had pork sliders and ORD had meatballs. Crew was fantastic and full pdb on the DEN-SDF flight.

I highly recommend that you all eat before your flight until the food gets better. It is not worth the calories or cluttering the tray table.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Nov 10, 2022 at 1:46 pm Reason: Let's stay to this decade for comments in this thread